Having a baby is a divine experience. It not only makes a woman complete but also fill the home with new dreams of tomorrow. However, in between all the celebration, there are a few moments that make it a troublesome job for new parents. Here are a few moments that give you sweet & salty memories for the entire life:
- Sweet: Seeing your baby sleep so calmly and comfortably make you feel awe.
- Salty: But trust me the nights after your first baby are tiring and sleepless.
- Sweet: It’s really tough to find it sweet but this is the time your baby becomes really active. So enjoy the show.
- Salty: The poop check after every hour is a very shitty job. You may wonder how kids can pee & poop so quickly.
Feeding the baby:
- Sweet: They say that this time makes the bond between the mother and the child very stronger.
- Salty: For a new mother feeding the child perfectly is none other than some rocket science.
- Sweet: Babies tend to expand when exposed to the water. When you give them a bath they may open up those tiny hands and feet and give you a beautiful smile.
- Salty: Babies are very fragile initially you must think how to handle them and give them a bath.
- Sweet: To see people show their affection and gifting a token of love to your child gives you immense pleasure.
- Salty: When you open up the wrapping all you find is similar clothes, a baby care kit and some feeding bottle.
The love life:
- Sweet: The arrival of a baby brings you and your partner closer. The love buds between you tend to blossom.
- Salty: However, there will be no intimacy for a while with the baby giving no time to spare.
The perfect mix of these moments makes your baby arrival a perfect lifetime experience. So if you are on the journey of expectations just keep on expecting.